Saturday, August 23, 2008

New to this

"When you look beautiful you feel beautiful and that is confidence, and there is nothing more attractive than that"..

I'm new to this whole blogging thing but I'm definitely not new to beauty products. I've always considered makeup to be a hobby, an art form. I am constantly trying new products and when I find a product I absolutely love I just have to rave about it to everybody I know. Now I've discovered blogging. What better way to spread the word! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about any of my recommendations.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i need some makeup help.
My skin has cool undertones, what kind of makeup and colors would look best on me? Also what about clothes colors? (I don't know if it matters but i have a medium brown hair color with red streaks and very pale skin)
Any advice?

Beauty Enthusiast said...

I'd be happy to. You have many great options when it comes to colors. Before I get to that though can I ask what your eye color is?

Anonymous said...

I have hazel eyes. The green shows up most though.

Beauty Enthusiast said...

For an eye look - Champagnes, coppers, and peachy pinks are all great choices for you. I think a pinky beige blush would really complement your coloring. For clothing I would recommend red, pink, yellow, and navy blue.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask :)